This place is so clean and attractive! I have taken two classes with Katie so far, and both have been great! She really knows her stuff--plus she made me feel very comfortable as I still am pretty new to yoga! I will be back!
Becca Ellis – DPT, PYT-c, RYT-200
- Board certified and licensed Physical Therapist (2009-present)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree, Old Dominion University 2009
- 9 years orthopedic, sports, & post-surgical rehab experience
- 3 years experience as a medical yoga therapist for spine & orthopedic care
- Professional Yoga Therapy candidate (http://proyogatherapy.org/)
- RYT-200hrs certification (2016)
- Pre-natal yoga-85hrs certification (2016)
- Division 1 college soccer player at Old Dominion University (2001-2005)
- Becca is a mommy to an awesome little boy, and wife to a very patient and kind man. She love kids, helping people, live music, dogs, physical therapy, yoga, wine, cheese, The Beatles, organizing things, and chocolate!