Are you ready to commit to developing a personal practice for improving your improvisational bellydance skills? This challenge will help you do that and so much more!
DAILY dancing and reflecting. DAILY sharing with dance peers, DAILY supporting other dancers - the next 100 days have the potential to work wonders.
$125 per dancer. Your fee includes:
* tested curriculum of exercises designed to increase your confidence & improve your improvisational dance skill
* daily guidance throughout the challenge
* inclusion in a closed Facebook Group for other dancers working through the challenge
Bellydance! A 100Days Improv Challenge™ should only be started by those who are ready to commit to DAILY dancing and sharing. Missing more than 3 days within the challenge will result in your removal from the challenge. Refunds are only issued to dancers who drop within the first 10 days of the challenge - NO EXCEPTIONS.</b>
What you need to be successful with this challenge (all things
should be available before our start date):
* Time - 15 minutes EVERY DAY for 100 CONSECUTIVE days, some days will require additional time for partner work.
* Daily Facebook Access - minimum of once daily, 2-3x daily during partner exercises.
* Music on a device capable of shuffling
* Video recording device
* Dance space - where you can be filmed from head-to-toe recommended
* Reflection Binder- 1.5 inch is recommended
* Video storage space (for 100 videos) - for example, using my iPhone a full 100 videos required 40-50GB of storage)
* Video sharing platform - youtube, vimeo, email, dropbox...some way for you to give and receive videos from group members and post them onto Facebook (no, not EVERY video...promise)
* Props (“standard” things like veil, zills, balancing prop, costume pieces, etc...)
* A willingness to take risks and explore your dance and the dance of the other members with a positive mindset.