My happy place! A beautiful studio. The instructors are wonderfully supportive and put you at ease immediately. The classes are great fun; challenging yet achievable and they are small enough that you get plenty of individual attention from the instructors. I am so happy to attend this studio and I urge everyone else to try it-you'll fall in love!
Tammy is the founder of Flying High Aerial Arts Studios. Tammy fell in love with pole dancing when she attended a Hens night in 2005 then soon after she found a studio near home and enrolled straight away. Tammy became an instructor in 2009 and loved teaching but it wasn’t enough, she wanted to create her own special space for women and men to train in that is beautiful. Tammy has created a supportive and friendly environment that her students feel safe in that is their home away from home. Tammy loves teaching and seeing how people change and grow throughout their pole journey.
Some of her achievements are –
• Performing for Telethon
• 1st Place at Sexpo pole comp 2011
• Competed at Ipole World cup in Brazil 2011
• 2nd Place at Sexpo Pole comp 2012
• 1st Place at Voodoo Professional pole comp 2012
• Competed at World Pole Sport Championships in London 2012
• 3rd Place at Voodoo Professional Pole comp 2013
In more recent years Tammy has Judged multiple competitions such as
• The Felix Cane Pole
• The West Australian Pole Championships
• The Felix Cane Amateur Pole Championships