A client can’t log in to the Client Web App. This issue may occur if the client has entered an incorrect email address or password when logging in, the client’s login is disabled, or the client’s account is inactive.
To resolve the issue, follow the instructions below. If the issue persists after completing these steps, please contact WellnessLiving Support.
To ensure the client can log in to the Client Web App, complete the following steps:
- Confirm that the client is logging in with the email associated with their profile.
- Confirm that the client properly entered their email and password.
- Ensure the client’s password is set in their client profile. Clients can change or reset their passwords on their own as required.
- If a client wants to change their password, see Client Web App: Changing your password.
- If a client forgets their WellnessLiving password and wants to reset their password, see Resetting a forgotten password.
- Alternatively, you can also allow specific staff members to initiate a password reset for clients or other staff members. For more information, see Resetting a password.
- Ensure the client’s login is enabled. For more information, see Disabling a client login.
- Ensure the client’s profile is active. For information on checking which client profiles have been deactivated, see Locating deactivated clients. If the client has been deactivated and needs to be reactivated, see Reactivating a client.