A client’s account balance is the credit or debit value the client has with your business.
A client has a credit (positive account balance) if they have money in their account with which they can purchase products and services. On the other hand, a client has a debit (negative account balance) when they owe your business money for purchases or missed automatic payments made using their account as the payment method.
You can view and manage a client’s account balance through their client profile. Your clients can log in to the Client Web App or the Achieve Client App to add money to their account if your business has merchant processing set up and if client account payments are enabled in your store settings.
You can also make a payment toward a client’s account balance from the Balance Due Report.
- Viewing a client’s account balance history
- Viewing a client’s Billing & Account Balance page
- Clearing or adjusting a client’s account balance
- Client Web App: Viewing and managing your billing information
- Achieve Client App: Viewing and editing billing information
- Balance Due Report
- Saving a client’s credit card information