Clients can disable their client account and profile with a business from the Achieve Client App.
When a client disables their account from the Achieve Client App, the client profile is automatically deactivated and renamed to Redacted Redacted. All account history, including purchases and credit card numbers remain on the client profile.
Additionally, searching the edit log for the name that was associated with the client profile before disabling will display the associated client’s results under the name Redacted Redacted.
To disable their profile, the client must meet the following criteria:
- They aren’t set up to pay for another client’s payments.
- They don’t owe any outstanding payments to the business.
- They don’t own an active pass or membership.
- They aren’t a staff member.
- They don’t own a Purchase Option that is shared with another client.
- They don’t have any upcoming bookings.
Before disabling their profile, we recommend the client also complete the following:
- Remove any saved credit cards from their profile. For more information, see Achieve Client App: Viewing and editing billing information.
To disable a client account from the Achieve Client App:
- Tap the My Profile tab.
- On the Profile menu, tap Settings.
- Under SUPPORT, tap Delete Account.
- If you are a client at more than one business, tap the name of the business with which you want to disable your client account.
- Tap Delete account and complete the CAPTCHA. Your client account and associated profile are disabled.