Registered clients must log in to the Achieve Client App to use it. If you have a custom Enterprise or White Label version of the Achieve Client App, your clients can register for a new account directly through your app, ensuring that everything your new clients need is available in one place.
If a login password is forgotten, it can be reset.
Clients can log in using their email address, Apple ID, or Facebook (if their client profile is connected to Facebook).
In this article:
To log in to the Achieve Client App:
- Open the Achieve Client App on your mobile device.
- Log in to the Achieve Client App in one of the following ways:
- To log in using your email address, tap Email and enter you email address, tap Password and enter your password, and then tap Login.
- To log in with Facebook, tap Sign in with Facebook, tap Continue with Password, enter your password, and then tap Continue.
- To log in with your Apple ID, tap Sign in with Apple, tap Continue with Password, enter your password, and then tap Continue.
To log out of the Achieve Client App:
- Tap your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen to open the profile menu.
- Tap Logout.