When you add a location, you provide the location’s general information, such as name, address, and contact details.
The general information you set for a location is displayed on its WellnessLiving business page and in the Achieve Client App for clients to see.
To add or modify a location:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Locations.
- On the Locations menu, click hidden.
- Add or modify a location:
- To add a location, click ADD LOCATION.
- To modify an existing location, click the location name. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the location.
- Enter the required information:
- In the General tab, enter the general information about this location in the fields. Required fields are indicated by red asterisks.
- In the Business Hours tab, under TIMEZONE, select the time zone for this location and click Verify. You will not be able to save your location settings without clicking the Verify button.
- If you observe daylight savings time, select a daylight savings time zone. If you do not observe daylight savings time, select a standard time zone. For example, if you are in the Eastern time zone and observe daylight savings time, select Eastern Daylight Time. By default, the system will not allow you to set a location’s time zone to anything other than the time zone used for the address of your location.
- Configure any optional settings:
- In the General tab, set the Publish phone number on your business page option to ON to display your business phone number on the WellnessLiving Explorer listing and the location information for classes, appointments, and events on the Book Now tab of the Client Web App.
- Write your location’s business description.
- Add or remove images on the image slider.
- Set the location’s business hours.
- Configure ClassPass integration.
- Configure Google integration.
- Enable or disable the location’s WellnessLiving Explorer listing.
- Click SAVE.