Staff members can add new clients to your business. When adding a client, staff members can enter the client’s contact information, set their home location, and configure the client’s notification settings.
Once a new client is created, the new client profile is displayed and the client is sent your welcome email. The welcome email should include all the login information the client requires to begin using WellnessLiving. To customize this email template, see Customizing automated notifications.
To add a new client:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Add Client.
- On the Add Client menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Enter the client’s information in the appropriate fields. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Click Additional Information to display more informational fields.
- Click Subscription Settings to configure the client’s notification settings:
- Set the Participate in the Rewards Program option to OFF to exclude the client from your rewards program.
- Set the Receive SMS notifications option to OFF to prevent any SMS messages from being sent to the client.
- Set the Receive Push notifications option to OFF to prevent the system from sending push notifications to the client’s smartphone through the Achieve Client App.
- Set the Receive email reminders & notifications option to OFF to prevent the system from sending email notifications to the client’s registered email address.
- Set the Subscribe to news and updates of “[Your Business]” option to OFF to prevent the system from sending email newsletters to the client’s registered email address.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT. The client is added and their client profile is displayed.