You can add a Time Clock entry for any staff member that forgot to clock in, provided that their shift has already ended. For example, if a staff member forgot to clock in for a shift two days ago, you can add a time clock entry for that shift. If a staff member forgot to clock in today, you can wait until their shift ends and then add a time clock entry for that shift. Alternatively, you can clock the staff member in and then adjust their time clock after their shift ends. Both methods are equally effective.
You can also do the following:
For more information, see The Time Clock.
To add a Time Clock entry:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- Click Manage Time Clock. The current day is displayed and all staff members are listed.
- At the top of the page, click ADD.
- Under Edit Time Clock, enter the following information:
- In the STAFF list, select the staff member.
- In the LOCATION list, select the location where the staff member worked.
- In the FROM and TO boxes, select the date of the time clock entry.
- In the CLOCK IN and CLOCK OUT boxes, type or select the start and end time of the staff member’s shift.
- In the PAY RATE list, select the staff member’s pay rate for the shift.
- In the HOURLY RATE, type the staff member’s hourly rate.
- To apply cap to the staff member’s daily rate, select the Add a cap per day check box.
- In the COMMENT box, type a comment for the time clock entry, if required.
- Click SAVE. The time clock entry is added for the staff member.