Prerequisites are Classes or Events that a client must attend before they can book a specific service. For example, you may require that a client attend 5 sessions of Basic Yoga before they can attend Advanced Yoga.
Note If you add a prerequisite to a Class or Event, any clients who have attended that service before the change was made will be able to attend the service without fulfilling the prerequisite requirements. If you want to prevent this, we recommend creating a new Class or Event with the desired prerequisites.
To add prerequisites to a Class or Event:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- In the Setup menu, click Classes or Events.
- In the list, click the Class or Event to which you want to add prerequisites. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the Class or Event.
- In Advanced Settings, under Prerequisites, select Add prerequisite classes that client must attend prior.
- In the list, select the checkbox next to the Class or Event that will act as a prerequisite to the Class or Event you are editing. You can set multiple Classes or Events as prerequisites.
- Under NUMBER OF VISITS, enter the number of sessions of the prerequisite Class or Event that the client must attend before they are able to book the Class or Event you are editing.
- Click SAVE.