You can add family members to a client’s profile. Family members can perform actions on each other’s behalf, as well as share emails and Purchase Options. Additionally, a family member can opt to pay for another family member’s transactions. There is no limit on the number of family members a client can have. To remove a family member, see Removing a family member.
To add family members to a client’s profile:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Relationships.
- On the Relationships menu, click + Family Member.
- In the All transactions for this account paid by box, select who will pay for this family member’s account transactions.
- In the This client is a box, define the relationship between the client and the family member.
- Enter the family member’s information:
- If the family member is an existing client, enter their name in the Choose existing user box and click ADD.
- If the family member is a new client, enter their personal information into the profile below. Select the Create Log In Account checkbox if you want this family member to have their own login account.
- If the family member is a minor, their FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL, DATE OF BIRTH, and HOME LOCATION must be completed on their profile before a waiver can be signed for them.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT.