You can add a new staff member to your business to give them access to the various business functions in WellnessLiving. After you configure the member’s general information, such as their name, contact information, and password, you can proceed to configure all the other aspects of the staff member’s profile, such as their default location, available services, working hours, and pay rates.
A staff member can be modified at any time to reflect changes in your organization. For example, if a staff member receives a promotion, you can modify their job title and pay rates. After a staff member has been added to WellnessLiving, they can sign in to their account.
To add or modify a staff member:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Members.
- On the Staff Members page:
- To add a new staff member, click ADD STAFF.
- To modify an existing staff member, click the staff member you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the staff member you want to modify.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the staff member. Required fields are indicated by red asterisks. For more information, see the Staff member profile reference.
- Click SAVE.