Staff members can add or remove rewards points manually from any client who participates in your rewards program. Clients earn rewards points automatically or manually depending on how you set up your rewards points and custom rewards points.
NoteTo ensure that your leaderboard is calculated fairly, rewards points that have been added or removed manually from the client’s account will not affect their place on the leaderboard.
To add or remove rewards points from a client’s profile:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Activity.
- Under User Activity, click the Edit button next to the activity you want to edit.
- In the Points box, enter the new number of points. Both positive and negative values are accepted.
- Click the Confirm button .