Use one of the following email variables for a Zoom-integrated virtual service or a non-integrated virtual service:
- [VirtualServiceButton] – This email variable will generate a button that links to the non-integrated virtual service.
- [VirtualServiceUrl] – This email variable will generate a URL that links to the non-integrated virtual service. The virtual service URL is client-specific and cannot be shared with other clients. This link will take clients to the WellnessLiving login page and then automatically redirect them to the non-integrated virtual service after they are logged in.
These email variables will send the client a link to the virtual service. Clients can click the link to access the virtual service once the meeting is live. You must add this variable to each of the following email notifications for their related services:
- Appointment Reminder (Client)
- Appointment Confirmation
- Class Reminder
- Class Booking Confirmation
- Event Reminder
To add virtual service email variables to your automated notifications:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Notifications.
- On the Notifications menu, click Client Notifications.
- In the list, click the Edit this template button next to the automated notification template you want to configure. You can expand the notification categories, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the template.
- By default, the list shows only activated or enabled notifications. To view disabled notifications, see Locating disabled notifications.
- Under Email content, enter one of the Zoom email variables and configure the body of the message as needed.
- For information on how to use variables in the email message, see Email variables.
- At the top of the page, set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- Click SAVE.