You can adjust a Time Clock entry to reflect the correct number of hours or minutes that were worked. You can only adjust a time clock entry that has occurred in the past and is already clocked out. Therefore, if you want to adjust the clock-in time of a staff member on today’s date, you must wait until after the staff member clocks out.
You can also do the following:
For more information, see The Time Clock.
To adjust a Time Clock entry:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- Click Manage Time Clock. The current day is displayed and all staff members are listed.
- Select the day on which you want to adjust the Time Clock entry. You can click the arrow buttons on either side of the date to move forward or backward one day, or click the date to select the day on a calendar.
- In the list of staff members, find the staff member whose Time Clock entry you want to adjust.
- Click the Edit button to adjust the Time Clock entry.
- Under Edit Time Clock for <Name>, make your adjustments:
- Under STAFF, select the appropriate staff member.
- Under LOCATION, select the appropriate location.
- Under FROM, select the appropriate start date.
- Under TO, select the appropriate end date.
- Under CLOCK IN, select the appropriate start time.
- Under CLOCK OUT, select the appropriate end time.
- Under PAY RATE, select the appropriate pay rate.
- Under HOURLY RATE, enter or adjust the hourly rate for the staff member if applicable.
- Select or clear Add a cap per day to add or remove a maximum amount that the staff member can earn in one day. If you select Add a cap per day, enter the cap amount in the text box below.
- Under COMMENT, enter any comments about the changes you have made.
- Click SAVE.