Using the Membership Transfers Report, you can approve or deny a client’s transfer request into or out of any franchise location to which you have access. If you deny a transfer request, you must provide a reason (e.g., the client owes their current location for past services).
See Transferring a client between franchise locations for more information.
To approve or deny a transfer request:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click Clients.
- On the Clients menu, click Membership Transfers. The Membership Transfers Report is displayed.
- In the Membership Transfers Report, click Pending Transfers and find the client whose transfer you want to approve or deny.
- In the ACTION column, click the More button and select either Approve Transfer Request or Deny Transfer Request.
- In the confirmation popup, enter a reason for the approval or denial and click CONFIRM.