If a client frequently requests a specific staff member, you may want to award that staff member with commission each time the client returns to see them or spends money at your business. The WellnessLiving system can automatically assign commission to a staff member for every purchase made by a specific client.
Before a staff member can earn commission for a client’s purchases, commissions must be enabled in your store settings and the staff member must have a commission pay rate set up through their staff profile. For more information, see Enabling and assigning commission to a staff member and Setting a staff member’s pay rates.
To assign commission to a staff member for every purchase made by a client:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Profile Details.
- Under Commission, set the Assign staff member to earn commission for each purchase option to ON.
- Under STAFF, select the staff member who will receive commission for this client’s purchases from the list.
- If the staff member has multiple commission pay rates, select the desired pay rate from the COMMISSION RATE list.
- To allow a staff member to receive commission each time a client’s Purchase Option auto-renews, set the Apply commission to future auto-payments option to ON.
- To limit the number of times a staff member receives commission for an auto-renewing Purchase Option, set the Limit to [X] future auto-payments option to ON, and enter a number.
- Click UPDATE ACCOUNT.