When managing automated marketing campaigns, keep the following information in mind:
- When you set the Email send rules for an automated marketing campaign, the rules are also applied to the SMS message and push notification for that automated marketing campaign. For example, if you set the email notification to be sent only to a specific client group, the SMS message and push notification are sent only to that specific client group as well.
- You can only send a maximum of 1,000 emails per hour or 10,000 emails per day to your clients, regardless of the number of locations in your business.
- If you want to embed a video in your email template, you must contact your email provider to see if they allow you to send embedded videos in emails.
- You can determine whether individual clients receive your automated marketing campaigns by enabling or disabling the News and Update notification on the Notifications page of their client profile.
- The custom email templates can’t be saved if the Template Name field is empty. However, other marketing emails can be saved without filling out the Template Name field.
Marketing campaign types
|Custom Email Templates||Create your own custom email, SMS message, or push notification templates to send to clients.|
|Lead Capture||An email, SMS message, or push notification sent automatically to clients after they submit a Lead Capture Widget form.|
|Class Announcement||An email, SMS message, or push notification sent automatically to clients when a new class is added to your schedule and is available for booking.|
|Event Announcement||An email, SMS message, or push notification sent automatically to clients when a new event is added to your schedule and is available for booking.|
|Purchase Campaign||An email, SMS message, or push notification sent automatically to clients after the purchase of a specific item in the online store.|
|Client Retention||There are four different client retention campaigns you can create to communicate with at-risk clients who own an active Purchase Option. These campaigns are only sent to the client who owns the Purchase Option, even if the Purchase Option is shared with a family member. If the Purchase Option is transferred to a different client, these campaigns are sent to the new owner of the Purchase Option.|
The following campaigns are available for client retention:
|Visit Campaign||An email, SMS message, or push notification sent automatically on a specified number of hours, days, months, or years after a client has attended a specific service.|
|Client Win-Back||An email, SMS message, or push notification sent automatically when a client has not booked or checked in to a service for a specified number of days, months, or years.|