Staff members can book multiple clients at once into a scheduled class. Using this method overrides any restrictions or rules set on the class. For example, if you book 15 clients at once into a class that has a maximum capacity of 12 attendees, all 15 clients will be booked for the class. For more information on class settings, see Class type general information settings and Class type advanced settings.
If the clients being booked into the class own applicable Purchase Options, those Purchase Options will be used to pay for the class. Otherwise, clients will be booked unpaid. Only staff members who have the Book clients unpaid permission enabled will be able to book a class for multiple clients at once. For more information, see Staff role permissions.
To book a class for multiple clients
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Clients. You can filter the list by entering Clients into the Search field.
- On the Clients menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- On the Clients page, filter or search for the group of clients for whom you want to book a class:
- In the first column, select the checkbox next to CLIENT to select all clients listed, or select only the checkboxes next to the specific clients for whom you want to book a class.
- Click Book a Class at the top of the client list.
- On the schedule, find the class you want to book. You may have to adjust the date range or use filters to find the class.
- To book a single session of the class, click Book Now. Review the class information and click COMPLETE. The booking is complete.
- To book recurring sessions of the class, click the Recurring Booking button and continue from step 5 in To book a recurring class.