Staff members can cancel a client’s membership. However, clients may be able to continue using the visits remaining on that membership after it has been canceled. For more information, see Membership advanced settings.
Memberships can be put on hold for future use. For more information, see Placing a membership on hold.
To cancel a client’s membership:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- In the list, find the membership you want to cancel. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the membership.
- Under the Action column of the membership, click the Action button and select Cancel membership.
- In the confirmation popup, click YES.NoteIn the confirmation popup, enter the reason for cancellation and click YES.
- If the settings of the membership are configured to allow you to choose whether the client can use their remaining visits, select the appropriate option and click YES to confirm that you want to cancel the membership.