Staff members can change other clients’ and staff members’ password.
To learn how to change your password as a client, see Client Web App: Changing your password.
To learn how to reset a forgotten password, see Resetting a forgotten password.
NoteStaff members must be assigned to a staff role with the Manage staff profiles and Manage client profiles permissions to perform these actions. For more information, see Staff role permissions.
NoteYou cannot change a staff member’s password if they also belong to a different business.
In this article:
To change a staff member’s password:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Members.
- In the list, click the staff member you want to modify. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the staff member.
- In the General tab, in the Password box, click Change.
- In the New password box, enter a new password.
- In the Re-enter password box, enter the new password again.
- Click SAVE.
To change a client’s password:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Profile Details.
- Under PASSWORD, on the right side of the box, click Change.
- Under PASSWORD, enter a new password.
- Under RE-ENTER PASSWORD, enter the new password again.
- Click UPDATE ACCOUNT.