The priority of a client type determines which type is associated with a client when that client qualifies to be listed as multiple types. For example, if a client has a membership that marks them as type A and another membership that marks them as type B, the client is listed as the client type with the highest priority, not as both A and B.
There are three sections under which client types can be listed: Member Types, Pass Holder Types, and Prospect Types. Member types have top priority. Pass holder types are prioritized over prospect types. This means if a client has a membership that marks them as type A and pass that marks them as type B, the client is listed as type A because member types are prioritized over pass holder types.
When you create a new client type, that type will be listed as the top priority of its section by default. You can determine the priority of client types by adjusting their place in their section.
To change the priority of a client type:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Clients.
- On the Clients menu, click Client Types.
- Under Pass Holder Types, Member Types, or Prospect Types, set the client type’s priority:
- To increase the priority of a client type, click the Move up button .
- To decrease the priority of a client type, click the Move down button .