WellnessLiving offers numerous methods with which clients can check themselves in to a service. Clients can check in online using the Client Web App or the Achieve Client App. Clients can also check in at your physical location using the Self-Check in Web App, the Attendance Web App, or QUICK Check-In. To set up a physical check-in terminal at your location, all you need is a computer, chromebook, or a tablet.
- Client Web App – The Client Web App is the website interface your clients see after they log in via wellnessliving.com. Clients can use the Client Web App to check in to services from their upcoming schedule.
- Achieve Client App – The Achieve Client App allows your clients to interact with your business by accessing their schedules, making purchases, booking services, and more. Clients can check in to services from their schedule in the app. If you use a barcode scanner to manually check in clients, clients can use the Achieve Client App to display their barcode on their mobile devices.
- Self Check-In Web App – The Self Check-In Web App allows clients to check themselves in to Classes and Events, marking them as checked-in on attendance lists and reports. Your Self Check-In Web App can be set up by a staff member on either a computer or a tablet, and can be attached to a barcode scanner. The web app is normally positioned at the entrance of your business.
- Attendance Web App – The Attendance Web App tracks client attendance for Classes and Events. Staff members can view current, past, or upcoming Classes and Events, and check clients in for services occurring that day. Clients can also use the Attendance Web App to check themselves in via a computer or tablet at your location.
- QUICK Check-in – QUICK Auto Check-In allows you to check a client into a booked service directly from the search bar at the top of every WellnessLiving page. If a client has multiple services booked for the day, the staff member will be required to check the client into the selected service manually from the client’s profile. Staff members can enable or disable QUICK Auto Check-In from the search bar at the top of every WellnessLiving page.