Clients can use the Client Self Check-In Web App to check themselves in to services, marking them as checked-in on attendance lists and reports. The Client Self Check-In Web App can be set up by a staff member on either a computer or a tablet and can be attached to a barcode scanner. You can set up your chosen device in an accessible location at your business so that clients can check in as they arrive.
To check in with the Client Self Check-In Web App:
- As a client, you can self check-in using one of the following methods:
- Scan your key tag using the barcode scanner attached to the web app.
- Enter your Client ID number into the web app. Client ID numbers can be found on the Client Profile: Overview page.
- Enter your WellnessLiving username and password into the web app. Client account information can be found on the Client Profile: Profile Details page.
- Select your location. This option is only available if the business has multiple locations.
- Click Check In next to the service you want to check in to.