Each time a client renews a Purchase Option, such as a session pass or membership, a staff member can be issued commission for that purchase.
To learn more about commission pay rate configuration, see Pay rates.
NoteCommission must be enabled in your store settings and the staff member must have a commission pay rate set up through their staff profile. For more information, see Enabling commission for staff members in your online store and Setting a staff member’s pay rates.
To choose which staff member receives commission for an owned Purchase Option:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- If no staff member is currently receiving commission for the Purchase Option, select the Apply staff commission checkbox on the Purchase Option that needs commission applied.
- In the list, find the Purchase Option you want to modify. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the Purchase Option.
- Under the Action column of the Purchase Option, click the Action button and click Apply Staff Commission.
- If you are changing the staff member who will be receiving a commission on the Purchase Option, click Edit Staff Commission.
- On the Edit Staff Commission page, select the staff member that will receive commission for the Purchase Option from the STAFF NAME list.
- If the staff member has multiple commission pay rates, select the desired pay rate from the PAY RATE list.
- Click SAVE.