Client groups are used to organize similar clients together. You can create a client group and then add clients to the group, or you can select a group of clients first and then create the group. After a client group has been created, you can manually or automatically add and remove clients from the group. A client can be added to more than one group.
Once you have created client groups, you can use them to help manage your business:
- Send emails, SMS messages, and push notifications directly to client groups
- Set up automated notifications for specific client groups
- Create automated marketing campaigns aimed at a client group
- Filter reports, the client list, and conversations in Message Center to only display clients within a specific client group.
You can view a complete list of your client groups from the Client Groups page, and you can reorder the client groups by dragging and dropping them.
In this article:
To view the Client Groups page:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Clients.
- On the Clients menu, click Client Groups.
Headings on the Client Groups page:
|Name||The name of the client group.|
|Client Count||The number of clients in a client group. You can click this number to view the All Clients Report, filtered to display a complete list of every client in the client group.|
|Icon||The icon that is displayed next to clients in this client group. This icon is displayed on the Overview page of client profiles and in the client list, attendance list, Message Center, and certain reports.|
|Auto-Update||If a client group has been set up with a query, when you set this option to ON, the client group will automatically update at the time the option was enabled every day.|
|Action||Click the Action button to open the menu. From the menu:|
NoteThe Isaac Churn Risk client group only has the QUICK Contact and Update clients options available.