This article outlines the sections you can see on a client’s profile and the actions you can take in each section.
NoteIf you’re a staff member in a franchise location and viewing the profile of a travel member, some sections of the client profile may not be visible, or some areas may be read-only. For more information about travel members, see Checking in a travel member.
- Overview – Allows you to view basic information about the client and book the client into classes, appointments, events, etc. For details, see Client profile Overview page.
- Profile Details – Shows all the information about the client, such as their name, email address, physical address, phone number, and more. For details, see Modifying a client’s profile details and Changing a client’s notification settings.
- Notifications – Displays a client’s communications settings for your business’s automated notifications and marketing campaigns. From here, you can opt clients in or out of receiving email or SMS notifications that communicate their upcoming schedule and services, account management activities, and your business’s news and updates. For more information, see Changing a client’s notification settings.
- Relationships – Lists all the client’s relationships. You can add new relationships, as required.
- Activity – Provides information about activities the client has performed, such as making a purchase, booking an appointment, or canceling an appointment. For details, see Viewing a client’s activity.
- Attendance – Allows you to view the services the client currently has booked and the history of services the client has attended. Additionally, you can remove visits from the client’s attendance history. For details, see Viewing a client’s upcoming schedule and Viewing a client’s attendance history.
- Account – Provides access to the client’s list of passes and memberships, billing and account information, purchases made, and list of transactions. For details, see Viewing a client’s Passes & Memberships page, Viewing a client’s Billing & Account Balance page, Viewing a client’s Purchases page, and Viewing a client’s Transactions page.
- Rewards – Allows you to access the client’s Earn Points and Prizes pages, both of which are related to your rewards program.
- Contact History – Allows you to sort and view all the interactions the client has had with your business. Additionally, you can log offline interactions. For more information, see Viewing a client’s contact history.
- Documents – Allows you to view the client’s signed waivers, contracts, and form responses. You can also add and complete a form for the client, and upload files as attachments. For more information, see Contracts, Viewing, adding, and completing a client’s forms, Setting up your online waiver, and Adding or removing attachments from a client’s profile.
- Transformation Log – Allows you to view and update the client’s transformation log. Only staff members with the Edit client transformation log staff role permission can view, create, or update a client’s transformation log.
- Goals – Allows you to view and update the client’s goals. Only staff members with the Edit client transformation log staff role permission can view, create, or update a client’s goals.