When referral rewards points are enabled, rewards points can be earned by clients who refer other clients to your business. For rewards points to be distributed appropriately, referral rewards points must be enabled, the referring client must not have reached the maximum cap, and the referring client’s information must be manually associated with the referred client’s profile. Review this article to learn how to manually associate the referring client’s information with the referred client’s profile.
For information about assigning rewards points for a referral as a staff member, see Assigning rewards points for a referral.
To assign rewards points for a referral in the Client Web App:
- As the referred client, on the top menu, click My Profile.
- Click the Profile Details tab.
- Under REFERRED BY, enter the referring client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the referring client’s name.
- Click UPDATE ACCOUNT. The appropriate rewards points are distributed to the referring client.