Your clients can book Classes on the Client Web App.
Before your clients can book Classes, make sure you have done the following:
- Create your Class types and place them into the appropriate Book Now tab. Ensure the Class allows booking online.
- Configure your business booking policies.
To book a Class in the Client Web App:
- On the top menu, click Book Now.
- Click a Class tab. See Book Now tab to learn about tabs on the Book Now page.
- Next to CHOOSE LOCATION, select a location from the list. This option is available only if the business has more than one location.
- Next to TIME ZONE, select the time zone from the list. This option is available only if the Allow clients to adjust time zone setting has been enabled by the business.
- Find the Class you want to book and click Book Now! You may have to adjust the date range or use filters to find the Class.
- If assets are required for the Class, asset categories will be displayed under ASSETS. Select the asset you want to book from each asset category.
- If you want to book recurring sessions of the Class, configure the recurring booking options:
- Confirm the booking information is correct. Under BOOKED SESSION, the dates of all booked sessions are displayed. If the client was added to any waitlists, this will be displayed under ADDED TO WAITLISTS.
- Set the Book Recurring option to ON.
- Under ENDS, select whether the booking ends after a specified number of occurrences or after a specified date range.
- Under REPEATS EVERY, select the number of days, weeks, months, or years upon which the Class booking will repeat. If you chose weeks or months, select the day(s) of the week the booking will occur.
- If you are unavailable on one of the displayed dates, click the date. The date is grayed out and the next available date is displayed.
- Review the Class and asset information. If you own an applicable Purchase Option, the COMPLETE button is displayed. Click COMPLETE to complete the booking. Otherwise, click NEXT.
- Complete your Class booking:
- If available, select I would like to purchase online or I would like to pay when I visit.
- If you selected I would like to purchase online, or if purchasing online is required, select at least one Purchase Option from the list of displayed Purchase Options and click NEXT. If you selected I would like to pay when I visit, Click COMPLETE to complete the booking.
- If required, read and sign the provided contract, select I agree to use Electronic Signatures, and click NEXT.
- Review your shopping cart and make any necessary changes:
- To prevent a membership from renewing and billing you when it expires, clear the Auto-Renew checkbox.
- To remove an item from the cart, click the X next to price of the item. In the confirmation popup, click OK.
- If you have a discount code, enter it in the Discount Code box.
- Click NEXT.
- Select each payment method you want to use (e.g., Virtual Terminal, Card Swiper, Cash). In most cases, the total payment is split between the selected payment methods equally, but you can adjust the amounts as required. If you select Gift Cards, you must enter the required code, and the amount on the gift card will be entered automatically.
- Click COMPLETE.