To allow your clients to book an Event, be sure to do the following:
- Create the Event type and place it in the appropriate Book Now tab.
- Ensure the Event allows clients to book online.
- Schedule an instance of the Event.
- Configure your business booking policies.
NoteOnce a client has booked an event, the event will be marked as Event Closed and it will no longer appear on the Book Now tab when the default Available Only view is selected. When either the All Events or Not Available Only views are selected, the event is marked as Closed.
To book an Event using the Client Web App:
- On the top menu, click Book Now.
- Click an enrollments tab. See Book Now tab to learn about tabs on the Book Now page.
- Find the Event that you want to book. You may have to browse or filter the list to find the Event.
- You can filter the list of Events by date, availability, and for specific Events.
- If payment plans are available for the Event, select the payment plan you want to apply from the INSTALLMENT PLANS list.
- Click Enroll Now.
- If you are able to choose which sessions to attend, a list of Event sessions is displayed. Under CHOOSE THE SESSIONS YOU WANT TO ATTEND, select each session you want to attend.
- Review the details of your booking. If online payment is unavailable, or if you own an applicable Purchase Option, the COMPLETE button is displayed. Click COMPLETE to complete your booking. Otherwise, click NEXT.
- Complete your Event booking:
- If available, select I would like to purchase online or I would like to pay when I visit.
- If you selected I would like to purchase online, or if purchasing online is required, select at least one Purchase Option from the list of displayed Purchase Options and click NEXT. If you selected I would like to pay when I visit, Click COMPLETE to complete the booking.
- If required, read and sign the contract, select I agree to use Electronic Signatures, and click NEXT.
- Review the cart and make any necessary changes:
- To prevent a membership from renewing and billing you when it expires, set the Auto-Renew option to OFF.
- To remove an item from the cart, click the X next to price of the item. In the confirmation popup, click OK.
- Review the card and enter any discount codes, click Apply, and then click NEXT.
- Select each payment method you want to use (e.g., Virtual Terminal, Card Swiper,Cash). In most cases, the total payment is split between the selected payment methods equally, but you can adjust the amounts as required.
- If you have chosen to apply a payment plan to the Event, check that Apply payment plan is set to ON and that the correct payment plan is selected in the list.
- Click COMPLETE.