Clients can adjust their own notification settings. These settings include enabling or disabling your business’s news and updates, email, SMS, and push notifications. If a client is receiving too many notifications or wishes to opt out of a specific notification type, they may want to adjust their communication settings.
To change client notification settings as a staff member, see Changing a client’s notification settings.
To change notification settings from the Client Web App:
- In the top menu, click My Profile.
- Click the Profile Details tab.
- Under Communication Settings, update the client’s communication preferences. All changes are saved automatically.
- Set the Receive SMS notifications to ON to allow the system to send SMS messages to the client’s smartphone. Set this option to OFF to stop all SMS messages from being sent to this client.
- Set the Receive Push notifications option to ON to allow the system to send push notifications to the client’s smartphone through the Achieve app. Set this option to OFF to stop all push notifications from being sent to this client.
- Set the Receive email reminders & notifications option to ON to allow the system to send email notifications to the client’s registered email address. Set this option to OFF to stop all notification emails from being sent to this client.
- Set the Subscribe to news and updates of “[Your Business]” option to ON to allow manual emails to be sent to the client’s registered email address. Set this option to OFF to prevent the client from receiving emails sent manually from the business. If you have set up Constant Contact or Mailchimp integration, then the client will be added to the integrated mailing lists when this setting is ON.
- To disable notifications from a specific source (e.g., Class reminders), click Configure full subscription list and clear any necessary checkboxes.
- Click SAVE.