Clients can change or reset their password from the Client Web App or the Achieve Client App. To keep their accounts and personal information safe, it’s important to set a strong password that contains at least eight characters, one lowercase character, one upper case character, and one number.
After changing or resetting their passwords, clients are automatically logged out from WellnessLiving on other devices.
To learn how clients can reset their password from the Achieve Client App, see Achieve Client App: Resetting your password.
In this article:
To change your password:
- On the top menu, click My Profile.
- Click the Profile Details tab.
- Under PASSWORD, on the right side of the box, click Change.
- Under OLD PASSWORD, enter your current password.
- Under PASSWORD, enter a new password. The password must contain at least eight characters with at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one number.
- Under RE-ENTER PASSWORD, enter the new password again.
- At the bottom of the page, click UPDATE ACCOUNT.
To reset your password:
- On the Sign in page, click Forgot your password?
- Under Reset password, enter the email address associated with your WellnessLiving account and click Submit. An email with instructions for resetting your password will be sent to the email address provided.
- From your email inbox, open the Change Password email from WellnessLiving.
- If you didn’t receive the email, make sure you entered the correct email address, check your spam or junk folder, and try again if necessary.
- Click Reset Password.
- On the Reset password page, enter a new password and click Reset Password.
- Click Sign in to log in to the Client Web App using your new password.