NoteIf you have not uploaded a logo in the Client Web App Web Application settings, the default logo that appears in the Client Web App will be the company logo that is uploaded in Staff Back Office Look and Feel.
To configure your logo:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Web Applications.
- On the Web Applications menu, click Client Web App.
- Under Logo, click the Add Image button .
- Upload an image using one of the following methods:
- Drag an image into Drag picture here.
- Click Select a photo from your computer and choose a file from your computer’s file browser.
- Use the editing tools to adjust how the image will be displayed:
- Move or resize the blue box on the image to choose which part of the image should be used.
- Click the Cancel button to close the image without saving.
- Click the Rotate buttons to rotate the image.
- Click the Confirm button .
- Click Save.