There are many ways you can contact us to let us know about a software bug or request the implementation of a new feature or improvement.
There are just a few things you should know about the process before we begin:
- Receiving a response from Customer Support: The maximum time you should expect to wait before receiving a human response from our Customer Support team is 24 hours. Our Customer Support team currently works between the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. EDT
- Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. EDT
- You’re very important to us. We are excited to help you get the most out of our software, please understand that we support thousands of businesses and hundreds of thousands of end-users. Your request will be recorded and prioritized appropriately. We appreciate your patience We’re in this together!
- Development and fixes take time. Some fixes and new features take hundreds of man-hours to design, implement, and test. This is to ensure our fixes and features deliver exactly what we intend to provide.
- We value your ideas. We appreciate your feedback and take all our clients’ requests into consideration, but please understand that some things are just outside the scope of what we strive to provide our customers.
- Bugs happen. All software has its kinks. WellnessLiving does its best to monitor and fix any issues we find.
In this article:
Contact WellnessLiving by email
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Ensure that you include your Business ID and a telephone number so we can assign the ticket to your business, and so we can call you back if we need more information.
- Include all the relevant details (E.g., affected clients, purchase options, date and time issues occurred). This will help us understand your request or recreate any issues you are experiencing. If you can, include screenshots as attachments to give our support staff a clear idea of what you are discussing.
- A member of our support staff will reply to your email as quickly as possible.
Contact WellnessLiving by phone
- Log in to WellnessLiving.com.
- In the Top Nav Bar, click the Help button . The Help Center will be displayed on the right side of your screen.
- In the Help Center, click on any article and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Call Us buttonand call the displayed phone number.
Contact WellnessLiving via the Community Forum
- Log in to https://community.wellnessliving.com.
- Click CATEGORIES.
- Click the category that is relevant to your issue.
- Click ASK A QUESTION, REPORT AN ISSUE, or REQUEST A FEATURE. This will let us know why you are reaching out to us.
- Under SUBJECT LINE, enter a subject line for your post. This should be a very brief summary.
- Under DESCRIPTION, enter a detailed description of the issue you want to discuss, including any relevant examples.
- If you are submitting a feature request, additional questions will be provided for you to answer.
- Under ATTACHMENTS, upload all relevant screenshots or videos. The more information you provide, the easier it will be to address your issue.
- Click click to upload.
- Select the file you want to upload and click Open.
- To add an additional file, click click to upload
- Click SAVE.