A contract is a document you can require your clients to sign in addition to the online waiver when they are booking an event or buying a Purchase Option. A contract can be used to outline specific terms to which clients must agree. You can create custom contracts and use contract variables to include specific values or information.
On the Contracts page of a client’s profile, you can view detailed information of all the contracts associated with that client. You can also print or email a contract and request a client’s signature on a contract.
If a client has not signed the business waiver and you have the business policy Require clients to agree to the Liability Release upon registration selected, or if a client has not signed a required contract, the client will be prompted to do so when they sign in to the Achieve Client App or Client Web App. The client must sign the document to continue using the app.
Alternatively, if you select the business policy Require clients to agree to the Liability Release only when booking services, clients will be prompted to sign the waiver when they attempt to book a service and must sign the document before they can complete the booking.
When working with contracts, keep in mind the following information:
- Your client will not be required to sign a contract for a Purchase Option that was imported into WellnessLiving.
- Your client will not be required to sign a contract when booking a free event.
- Waivers and contracts that have been signed by a client can’t be deleted from their profile.
In this article:
To view a client’s contract:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Documents.
- On the Documents menu, click Contracts.
Headings on the Contracts page
|Purchase Option||The name of the Purchase Option for which the contract is signed.|
|Created||The date the contract was added to the client profile.|
|Source||The reason the contract needed to be signed. The possible sources are:|
|Status||The status of the contract. The possible statuses are:|
|End Date||The expiration date of the Purchase Option or Event associated with the contract.|
|IP Address||The IP address of the user who signed the contract.|
|Action||Click the Action button in this column to open the menu. From the menu:|
Advanced filters on the Contracts page
|Status||Use this filter to determine which contracts to include based on the Purchase Option status.|
|Purchase Option Types||Use this filter to determine which contracts to include based on the type of Purchase Option to which they are associated.|
|Source||Use this filter to determine which contracts to include based on the source of the contract.|