If you have email templates created in MailChimp that you’d like to use with your WellnessLiving automated marketing email campaigns, you can copy the HTML code for these templates into WellnessLiving by following the directions below.
For more information, see Mailing list integrations.
NoteStaff members can save Mailchimp templates in WellnessLiving even when the character limit is exceeded.
To copy MailChimp email templates into WellnessLiving:
- Copy the HTML source code for your email template from Mailchimp. For more information, see Access the template HTML code on the MailChimp Help Center
- Sign in to WellnessLiving.
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Marketing. You can filter the list by entering Marketing into the Search field.
- On the Marketing menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Find the email notification template you want to replace with the MailChimp template. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the email notification.
- Next to the email notification, click the Edit this template button .
- Under Email Content, click the Source Code button.
- In the Source Code popup, select and delete all the existing HTML code.
- Right-click in the Source Code box and paste the HTML code from your MailChimp template.
- Click Save.
- On the Edit [Notification] Template page, click Save.