When you have decided to run a Groupon deal campaign, you need to create it in WellnessLiving. This will allow clients to redeem their deal automatically without the need for any manual overhead. For more information on Groupon deals, see Groupon integration. To learn more, see Managing your Groupon deals.
To create or modify a Groupon deal:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations menu, click Groupon.
- To create a new deal, click CREATE DEAL, or click an existing deal in the list to modify it.
- Under General Information, configure the general settings for the Groupon deal. For details, see Groupon deal general information settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, configure the more advanced settings for the Groupon deal. For details, see Groupon deal advanced settings.
- Under Voucher Codes, do one of the following:
- +Add Code – Click this tab to enter a Groupon voucher code manually. To use this option, copy and paste the Groupon voucher code in the box, and then click ADD. This will connect the Groupon deal to WellnessLiving.
- Generate Codes – Click this tab to generate Groupon voucher codes. To use this option, in the Count box, enter the number of codes to generate, and then click GENERATE. You can then download the generated codes (see below), and copy and paste the generated codes into Groupon. This will connect your WellnessLiving deal to Groupon.
- Upload – Click this tab to upload Groupon voucher codes. For details, see Uploading Groupon voucher codes. This will connect your Groupon deal to WellnessLiving. Voucher codes can be uploaded only once.
- Download – Click this option to download generated Groupon voucher codes. If you have already clicked Clear Unused, this option will download only used voucher codes.
- Clear Unused – Click this option to remove any Groupon voucher codes that have not yet been used.
- Under Redemption URL, the URL that your clients can use to navigate directly to the Groupon deal is displayed. You can provide this URL to your clients in promotional emails, on your website, on social media, or anywhere else you would like to give direct access to your Groupon deal. The URL is defined as part of your business settings. For details, see Setting up your business URLs.
- Click SAVE. Clients can now redeem the voucher codes or click the redemption URL to receive the Groupon deal.