You can create, modify, or duplicate different memberships to offer specific memberships to your clients through WellnessLiving. After creating and selling a membership, you can modify its settings, affecting previously sold versions of that membership, or you can modify an individual client’s membership.
Modifying a membership’s settings may result in changes to the payment schedule of previously sold versions of that membership. Be sure to review the payment schedule for all modified memberships and make any necessary adjustments. Membership settings that affect a payment schedule include:
- Starting date
- Frequency of payments
To create, modify, or duplicate a membership:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Purchase Options.
- On the Purchase Options page create, modify, or duplicate a membership:
- To create a new membership, click Create Membership.
- To modify an existing membership, click the membership you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the membership. Active memberships that have not expired are displayed in purple, while inactive and expired memberships are displayed in gray.
- To duplicate an existing membership, click the membership you want to duplicate. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the membership. Click the DUPLICATE button on the bottom right. The membership is duplicated and named Copy of [name of existing membership]. You can now modify the newly duplicated membership.
- Under Purchase Option Service Category, select the type of service to be offered by the membership. Service types include: Appointments, Class/Events, Assets, Gym Visits Options, and Account Tab. Only one service type can be chosen for a membership.
- Account tab memberships add monetary value to a client’s account balance each membership period.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the membership. For more information, see Membership general information settings and Membership advanced settings.
- Click SAVE.