You can create memberships to sell to clients through your store. After creating and selling a membership, you can modify it, affecting all previously sold versions of that membership, or you can modify an individual client’s membership.
NoteIndividually customized memberships will not be affected by certain changes. To learn more about the rules governing Purchase Option modifications, see Modifying a Purchase Option.
NoteModifying the duration or payment dates of a membership may result in major changes to the payment schedule of previously sold versions of that membership. Be sure to review the payment schedule for all modified memberships and revert any undesired changes.
To create or modify a membership:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Purchase Options.
- On the Purchase Options page, create or modify a membership:
- To create a new membership, click Create Membership.
- To modify an existing membership, click the membership you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the membership. Active memberships that have not expired are displayed in purple, while inactive and expired memberships are displayed in gray.
- Under Purchase Option Service Category, select the type of service to be offered by the membership. Service types include: Appointments, Class/Events, Assets, Gym Visits, and Account Tab. Only one service type can be chosen for a membership.
- Account tab memberships add monetary value to a client’s account balance each membership period.
- Under General Information, enter the general information for the membership. See Membership general information settings for more details.
- Click Advanced Settings to expand the advanced settings options. Enter the advanced settings for the membership. See Membership advanced settings for more details.
- Click SAVE. The membership will be shown in purple on the Purchase Options page. You can click the membership at any time to modify it.