You can create, modify, or duplicate different memberships to offer specific memberships to your clients through WellnessLiving. After creating and selling a memberships, you can modify it, affecting all previously sold versions of that membership, or you can modify an individual client’s membership.
To create, modify, or duplicate a membership:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Purchase Options.
- On the Purchase Options page create, modify, or duplicate a membership:
- To create a new membership, click Create Membership.
- To modify an existing membership, click the membership you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the membership. Active memberships that have not expired are displayed in purple, while inactive and expired memberships are displayed in gray.
- To duplicate an existing membership, click the membership you want to duplicate. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the membership. Click the DUPLICATE button on the bottom right. The membership is duplicated and named Copy of [name of existing membership]. You can now modify the newly duplicated membership.
- Under Purchase Option Service Category, select the type of service to be offered by the membership. Service types include: Appointments, Class/Events, Assets, Gym Visits Options, and Account Tab. Only one service type can be chosen for a membership.
- Account tab memberships add monetary value to a client’s account balance each membership period.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the membership. For more information, see Membership general information settings and Membership advanced settings.
- Click SAVE.