Groupon integration allows you to create or modify a Groupon deal through WellnessLiving.
Before you create a Groupon deal on WellnessLiving, you must first:
- Create the corresponding deal on Groupon.
- For more information on how to create a deal on Groupon, see How to Sell on Groupon on the Groupon website.
- Generate the redemption codes on Groupon if you plan on uploading them to WellnessLiving.
- Alternatively, you can also generate the codes in WellnessLiving and upload them to Groupon.
To create or modify a Groupon deal in WellnessLiving:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations menu, click Groupon.
- On the Groupon Integration page, create or modify a deal:
- To create a new deal, click CREATE DEAL.
- To modify an existing deal, hover over the deal you want to modify and click it. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the deal.
- Under General Information, configure the general settings for the Groupon deal. For more information, see Groupon deal general information settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, configure the advanced settings for the Groupon deal. For more information, see Groupon deal advanced settings.
- Under Voucher Codes, do one of the following:
- +Add Code – Click this tab to enter a Groupon voucher code manually. To use this option, copy and paste the Groupon voucher code in the box, and then click ADD. This will link your Groupon deal to WellnessLiving.
- Generate Codes – Click this tab to generate Groupon voucher codes. To use this option, in the Count box, enter the number of codes to generate, and then click GENERATE. Click Download to download the generated codes in a .csv file and copy and paste the generated codes into Groupon. This will link your WellnessLiving deal to Groupon.
- Upload – Click this tab to upload Groupon voucher codes. For more information, see Uploading Groupon voucher codes. This will link your Groupon deal to WellnessLiving. Voucher codes can only be uploaded once.
- Download – Click this tab to download generated Groupon voucher codes in a .csv file. If you have already clicked Clear Unused, this option will download only used voucher codes.
- Clear Unused – Click this tab to remove any Groupon voucher codes that have not been used.
- Under Redemption URL, the displayed redemption URL can be used to navigate directly to the corresponding Groupon deal.
- You can provide this URL to your clients in promotional emails, on your website, on social media, or anywhere else you would like to give direct access to your Groupon deal. The URL is defined as part of your business settings. For more information, see Setting up your business URLs.
- Click SAVE. Clients can now redeem the voucher codes or click the redemption URL to receive the Groupon deal.