You can create, modify, or duplicate different class types through WellnessLiving.
To create, modify, or duplicate a class type:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Classes.
- On the Classes menu, click hidden.
- On the Classes page create, modify, or duplicate a class:
- To create a new class type, click ADD CLASS.
- To modify an existing class type, click the Class Type you want to modify. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the class type.
- To duplicate an existing class type, click the class type you want to duplicate. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the class type. Click the DUPLICATE button on the bottom right. The class type is duplicated and named Copy of [name of existing Class Type]. You can now modify the newly duplicated Class Type.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the class type. For more information, see Class Type general information settings and Class Type advanced settings.
- Click SAVE to save the Class Type, or SAVE AND SCHEDULE to save the class type and schedule Classes immediately.