You can customize your client types to meet the needs of your business. You can create new client types and modify the default client types. When creating custom client types, you can set certain privileges and discounts that apply to that client type. For example, you may create a VIP Member client type that can skip wait lists and receives a special discount on specific services.
To create or modify a client type:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Clients.
- On the Clients menu, click Client Types.
- On the Client Types page, create or modify a client type:
- To create a new client type, under the category for which you want to create a new client type, click ADD.
- To modify an existing client type, click the client type you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list or use the Search option to find the client type.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the client type. For more information, see the Client type general information settings and Client type advanced settings.
- Click SAVE.