A lead capture campaign is a type of automated marketing campaign that can be created to engage prospective clients who have filled out the Lead Capture Widget on your website. After you create a lead capture campaign template, you can send the email message to an individual client or a group of clients.
- To send a test email, a lead capture campaign template must be activated.
- If you send a test email to a client or staff member with a profile in WellnessLiving, the test email won’t be affected by the client notification settings or staff notification settings.
- When you send a test email, the email variables included in a lead capture campaign template will populate with placeholder information. This placeholder information isn't related to your business. For example, the [Fullname] variable populates as John Smith.
To create or modify a lead capture campaign:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Marketing. You can filter the list by entering Marketing into the Search field.
- On the Marketing menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Under Lead Capture, create or modify a lead capture campaign template:
- To create a new lead capture campaign template, click ADD at the bottom of the list.
- To modify an existing lead capture campaign template, click the Edit this template button .
- Under TEMPLATE INFORMATION, configure the following:
- Under Template Name, enter a name for the email template. This isn’t a required field. If you don’t enter a name, the default name of the marketing campaign will be used.
- Under Description, enter a description for the email template. This isn’t a required field. If you don’t enter a description, the default description of the marketing campaign will be used.
- Under SETUP, configure the following:
- Under Email Send Rules, enter a number in the Send field and select days, months, or years from the list to define how much time should pass after a client fills out the lead capture form before the email is triggered.
- To disable the lead capture campaign from getting sent when a client makes a new purchase or when a staff member makes a new purchase on behalf of the client, set the Stop sending the email when client makes a new purchase option to ON.
- To send this campaign to only specific client types, set the Send only to specific Client Types option to ON, and then select the checkbox for each client type you want to email.
- To send this campaign to only specific client groups, set the Send only to specific Client Groups option to ON, and then select the checkbox for each client group you want to email.
- Select the Isaac Churn Risk checkbox to send the notification only to clients who are predicted to be at risk of leaving on the Isaac Churn Risk Report.
- If you’ve selected a client type and a client group, the email will only be sent to clients who fall under both categories.
- Under Compose email click View sender’s information and configure the sender’s email information. For more information, see Automated email template settings.
- Under Email content, enter the body of the email message using the basic editor or click Visual Editor for more advanced options. For more information, see Modifying an email template using the visual editor.
- Click View email variables to display a list of variables that can be used in your template. To add a variable to your template, click the copy button next to a variable, then paste it in the Email content field. For more information, see Email variables.
- To learn more about modifying the email template using the basic editor, see the following instructions:
- To activate the campaign, at the top of the page, set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- Click SAVE. A confirmation popup is displayed prior to accepting any changes in situations where clients will be impacted by email send rule changes.