A lead capture campaign is a type of automated marketing campaign that can be created to engage prospective clients who have filled out the Lead Capture Widget on your website. After you create a lead capture campaign template, you can send the email message to an individual client or a group of clients.
To create or modify a lead capture campaign:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Marketing.
- On the Marketing menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Under Lead Capture, create or modify a lead capture campaign template:
- To create a new lead capture campaign template, click Add at the bottom of the list.
- To modify an existing lead capture campaign template, click the Edit this template button .
- Under EMAIL SEND RULES, configure the following:
- Type a number in the Send box and select days, months, or years from the list to define how much time should pass after a prospect fills out the lead capture Widget before the email is triggered.
- To stop sending the email when the client makes a new purchase, select the Stop sending the email when client makes a new purchase checkbox.
- To send this campaign to only specific client types, set the Send only to specific Client Types option to ON, and then set each client type to which you want to send the campaign to ON.
- To send this campaign to only specific client groups, set the Send only to specific Client Groups option to ON, and then set each client group to which you want to send the campaign to ON.
- If you have selected a client type and a client group, the email will send only to clients who fall under both categories.
- Under Compose Email, configure the email content.
- For information on how to use variables in the email message, see Email variables.
- To add an image to the email message:
- Copy the URL of the image you want to add. You can only add images that are hosted online.
- Under Email Content, right-click where you want to insert the image.
- On the context menu, click Image. The Insert/edit image dialog box is displayed.
- Next to Source, paste the URL of the image.
- Next to Image description, provide a description of the image. The description will be displayed instead of the image for recipients who prevent their emails from displaying images.
- Next to Dimensions, enter the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the image in pixels, if desired. Select the Constrain proportions checkbox if you want the system to maintain the horizontal to vertical proportion when you resize the image. Clear the checkbox if you want to modify the dimensions freely.
- Click Ok.
- Under Email Content, provide the body of the email message. For information on how to use variables in the email message, see Email variables.
- To activate the campaign, at the top of the page, set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- Click SAVE. The lead capture campaign is created.