A client win-back campaign is a type of automated marketing campaign that can be used to re-engage clients who no longer use your services and have no active Purchase Options. After you create a client win-back campaign template, you can send the email message to an individual client or a group of clients; templates can be modified before being sent to clients.
Example: You have two locations, Location A and Location B. You create a campaign that is sent to your clients if they have not booked or checked-in to services within 90 days. One of your clients does not visit Location A for 90 days, but they do visit Location B. This client will still receive the client win-back campaign email because they did not visit Location A. If they do not visit Location B for 90 days, they will receive another client win-back campaign email for Location B.
To create or modify a client win-back campaign:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Marketing.
- On the Marketing menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Under Client Win – Back:
- To create a new client win-back campaign template, click Add at the bottom of the list.
- To modify an existing client win-back campaign template, click the Edit this template button .
- Under EMAIL SEND RULES, configure the following:
- Type a number in the Send email when the client hasn’t booked or checked in box and select days, months, or years from the list to define how much time should pass after a client has booked or checked into a service before the email is triggered.
- To send this campaign to only specific client types, set the Send only to specific Client Types option to ON, and then set each client type to which you want to send the campaign to ON.
- To send this campaign to only specific client groups, set the Send only to specific Client Groups option to ON, and then set each client group to which you want to send the campaign to ON.
- If you have selected a client type and a client group, the email will send only to clients who fall under both categories.
- Under Compose Email, configure the email content. For more information, see Automated email template settings.
- Under Email Content, enter the body of the email message.
- For information on how to use variables in the email message, see Email variables.
- To add an image to the email message:
- Copy the URL of the image you want to add. You can only add images that are hosted online.
- Under Email Content, right-click where you want to insert the image.
- On the context menu, click Image. The Insert/edit image dialog box is displayed.
- Next to Source, paste the URL of the image.
- Next to Image Description, provide a description of the image. The description will be displayed instead of the image for recipients who prevent their emails from displaying images.
- Next to Dimensions, enter the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the image in pixels, if desired. Select the Constrain proportions checkbox if you want the system to maintain the horizontal to vertical proportion when you resize the image. Clear the checkbox if you want to modify the dimensions freely.
- Click Ok.
- To customize the source code of the email template:
- Click the Source code button .
- Click Ok.
- To activate the campaign, at the top of the page, set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- Click SAVE. The client win-back campaign is created.