A client win-back campaign is a type of automated marketing campaign that can be used to re-engage clients who no longer use your services and have no active Purchase Options. After you create a client win-back campaign template, you can send the email message to an individual client or a group of clients. Templates can be modified before being sent to clients.
- The client win-back campaign is automatically sent to clients per location. The campaign emails can only be sent to inactive clients. If your business has multiple locations, clients who have not visited one of your locations for longer than the set time period will receive the email even if they have visited one of your other locations during that time.
For example, you have two locations, Location A and Location B. You create a campaign that is sent to your clients if they have not booked or checked-in to services within 90 days. One of your clients does not visit Location A for 90 days, but they do visit Location B. This client will still receive the client win-back campaign email because they did not visit Location A. If they do not visit Location B for 90 days, they will receive another client win-back campaign email for Location B.
- If you want to embed a video in your email template, you must contact your email provider to see if they allow you to send embedded videos in emails.
- To send a test email, a client win-back campaign template must be activated.
- If you send a test email to a client or staff member with a profile in WellnessLiving, the test email won’t be affected by the client notification settings or staff notification settings.
- When you send a test email, the email variables included in a client win-back campaign template will populate with placeholder information. This placeholder information isn't related to your business. For example, the [Fullname] variable populates as John Smith.
To create or modify a client win-back campaign:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Marketing. You can filter the list by entering Marketing into the Search field.
- On the Marketing menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Under Client Win – Back:
- To create a new client win-back campaign template, click ADD at the bottom of the list.
- To modify an existing client win-back campaign template, click the Edit this template button .
- Under TEMPLATE INFORMATION, configure the following:
- Under Template Name, enter a name for the email template. This isn’t a required field. If you don’t enter a name, the default name of the marketing campaign will be used.
- Under Description, enter a description for the email template. This isn’t a required field. If you don’t enter a description, the default description of the marketing campaign will be used.
- Under SETUP, configure the following:
- Under Email Send Rules, enter a number in the Send email when the client hasn’t booked or checked in field and select days, months, or years from the list to define how much time should pass after a client has booked or checked into a service before the email is triggered.
- To send this campaign to only specific client types, set the Send only to specific Client Types option to ON, and then select the checkbox for each client type you want to email.
- To send this campaign to only specific client groups, set the Send only to specific Client Groups option to ON, and then select the checkbox for each client group you want to email.
- Select the Isaac Churn Risk checkbox to send the notification only to clients who are predicted to be at risk of leaving on the Isaac Churn Risk Report.
- If you’ve selected a client type and a client group, the email will only be sent to clients who fall under both categories.
- Under Compose email click View sender’s information and configure the sender’s email information. For more information, see Automated email template settings.
- Under Email content, enter the body of the email message using the basic editor or click Visual Editor for more advanced options. For more information, see Modifying an email template using the visual editor.
- Click View email variables to display a list of variables that can be used in your template. To add a variable to your template, click the copy button next to a variable, then paste it in the Email content field. For more information, see Email variables.
- To learn more about adding content to the body of an email message, see the following instructions:
- To activate the campaign, at the top of the page, set the ACTIVATE EMAIL option to ON.
- Click SAVE. A confirmation popup is displayed prior to accepting any changes in situations where clients will be impacted by email send rule changes.