You can create, modify, or duplicate different packages to offer specific packages to your clients through WellnessLiving. Each package can be adjusted to offer clients the exact combination of items they need at the price you set.
NoteA package cannot be created using the same name as an existing package. If you want to name a new package using the same name as a deactivated package, we recommend that you change the name of the deactivated package.
NoteModifying a package will affect all packages of this type sold after the modifications are made, but not all previously sold packages will be affected. To learn more about the rules governing Purchase Option modifications, see Modifying a Purchase Option.
NoteIf you modify a package’s contract, when you save your changes you will be asked whether you want clients who have already purchased the package to re-sign the contract. If you select YES, clients will be prompted to sign the contract immediately the next time they log in to their account.
To create, modify, or duplicate a package:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Purchase Options.
- On the Purchase Options page create, modify, or duplicate a package:
- To create a new package, click Create Package.
- To modify an existing package, click the package you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the package. Active packages that have not expired are displayed in orange, while inactive and expired packages are displayed in gray.
- To duplicate an existing package, click the package you want to duplicate. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the package. Click the DUPLICATE button on the bottom right. The package is duplicated and named Copy of [name of existing package]. You can now modify the newly duplicated package.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the session pass. For more information, see Package general information settings and Package advanced settings.
- Click SAVE.