You can create, modify, or duplicate different session passes to offer specific session passes to your clients through WellnessLiving. Each session pass, such as a duration pass or day pass, can be adjusted to offer clients the exact combination of items they need at the price you set.
To create, modify, or duplicate a session pass:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Purchase Options.
- On the Purchase Options page create, modify, or duplicate a session pass:
- To create a new session pass, click Create Session Pass.
- To modify an existing session pass, click the session pass you want to modify in the list. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the session pass. Inactive and expired session passes are displayed in gray, while active session passes that have not expired are displayed in:
- Green – For Appointment Service Type session passes with a set number of sessions.
- Blue – For Classes Service Type session passes with a set number of sessions.
- Teal – For session passes with unlimited sessions.
- Dark gray – For session passes with a time restriction.
- To duplicate an existing session pass, click the session pass you want to duplicate. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the session pass. Click the DUPLICATE button on the bottom right. The session pass is duplicated and named Copy of [name of existing session pass]. You can now modify the newly duplicated session pass.
- Under Purchase Option Service Category, select the type of service to be offered by the session pass. Service types include: Appointments, Class/Events, Assets, Gym Visits, and Account Tab.
- Account tab session passes add monetary value to a client’s account balance each membership period.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the session pass. For more information, see Session pass general information settings and Session pass advanced settings.
- Click SAVE.