You can create, modify, or duplicate an appointment to offer services to a client or a small group of clients (up to 15) through WellnessLiving. These appointments can be sorted under different categories such as hair styling, personal training, or massage. Clients can only book active appointments using Purchase Options.
When you modify an appointment from the Setup page, on the Edit Appointment page, or in your business setup, it may affect appointments that have already been booked. For example, if an appointment is booked as unpaid and the price for that appointment is later changed in your business setup, the client will be charged the new price when they pay for the service. However, changing the duration of an appointment in your business setup won’t affect the duration of any appointments that have already been booked.
Before you modify an appointment, make sure that the Appointment Change General Information client notification is enabled so that clients who have upcoming appointments will be notified of the change.
To learn how staff members can book an appointment for a client, see Booking an appointment.
To create, modify, or duplicate an appointment type:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Services.
- On the Services menu, click Appointments.
- Create, modify, or duplicate an appointment:
- To create an appointment, go to the appointment category of your choice and click Add Service.
- At least one category must exist before you can create an appointment. If no categories are listed, you must create a new category for that appointment. For more information, see Managing appointment categories.
- To modify an appointment, click on the appointment you want to modify. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the appointment.
- To duplicate an existing appointment, click on the appointment you want to duplicate. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the appointment. Click DUPLICATE on the bottom-right corner of the page. The appointment is duplicated and named as “Copy of [name of appointment].” You can now modify the newly duplicated appointment.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the appointment type. For more information, see Appointment type general information settings and Appointment type advanced settings.
- Click SAVE.