You can create Events to offer structured sessions to your clients through WellnessLiving; a scheduled Event is called an Event instance. Clients can only book Event instances when the associated Event is activated. Additionally, the only Events that Purchase Options can be associated with are active Events. Some examples of Events are:
- 30-day weight loss challenge
- 7-day boot camp
- Summer music camp
You can modify an existing Event to change specific details, such as the description, cost, or location where the Event instance is offered.
To learn how staff members can schedule an Event instance, see Scheduling an Event instance.
To create or modify an Event:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- In the Setup menu, click Events.
- On the Events page:
- To create a new Event, click ADD EVENT.
- To modify an existing Event, click the Event you want to modify. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the Event. For more information, see the Event general information settings and Event advanced settings.
- Click SAVE to save the Event for later scheduling, or SAVE AND SCHEDULE to proceed with scheduling the Event.