You can create, modify, or duplicate different Events to offer specific Events to your clients through WellnessLiving. Events can be used to offer structured sessions to your clients through WellnessLiving; a scheduled Event is called an Event instance. Clients can only book Event instances when the associated Event is activated. Additionally, the only Events that Purchase Options can be associated with are active Events. Some examples of Events are:
- 30-day weight loss challenge
- 7-day boot camp
- Summer music camp
You can modify an existing Event to change specific details, such as the description, cost, or location where the Event instance is offered.
To learn how staff members can schedule an Event instance, see Scheduling an Event instance.
To create, modify, or duplicate an Event:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Events.
- On the Events menu, click hidden.
- On the Events page create, modify, or duplicate an Event:
- To create a new Event, click ADD EVENT.
- To modify an existing Event, click the Event you want to modify. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the Event.
- To duplicate an existing Event, click the Event you want to duplicate. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the Event. Click the DUPLICATE button on the bottom right. The Event is duplicated and named Copy of [name of existing Event]. You can now modify the newly duplicated Event and schedule its instances as a new Event.
- Enter or change the details and settings of the Event. For more information, see the Event general information settings and Event advanced settings.
- Click SAVE to save the Event for later scheduling, or SAVE AND SCHEDULE to proceed with scheduling the Event.