You can customize your automated notifications to fit your business needs. For example, you can change when clients or staff members will receive your automated notifications, add important details to the notifications, and customize the notifications based on the character of your business.
To customize your automated notifications:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Notifications.
- On the Notifications menu, depending on the notification category you want to customize, click Client Notifications or Staff Notifications.
- In the list, click any one of the Edit buttons of the automated notification template you want to customize. You can expand the notification categories, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the template.
- By default, the list shows only activated or enabled notifications. To view disabled notifications, see Locating disabled notifications.
- On the selected template page, customize the notification template:
- For email notifications:
- For SMS notifications:
- Click the SMS tab.
- Under SMS TEXT, enter the content of the notification.
Alternatively, you can click Fill with default template located under the content box.Be aware of the SMS character limitations.
- To activate the SMS notification, set the ACTIVATE SMS option to ON.
- For Push notifications:
- Click the Push Notification tab.
- Under EDIT PUSH NOTIFICATION, enter the content of the notification. Alternatively, you can click Fill with default template located under the content box.
- To activate the push notification, set the ACTIVATE PUSH option to ON.
- Click SAVE. All future emails of this type will use the updated template.