When you set your general business policies, they are applied to all your Appointment types, Class types, Events, and BOOK-A-SPOT™ assets. However, you can customize the business policies for individual services or asset types. When you select to customize the business policies for a particular service or asset type, all the business policies that apply to that service or asset type are displayed and you can change just the business policies that you want to be different.
To customize the business policies for an individual service or asset:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Appointments, Classes, Events, or BOOK-A-SPOT™.
- Click the service or asset for which you want to customize the business policies. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option where available, or filter the list to find the service or asset.
- Under Custom Business Policies, click Use [service/asset] specific business policies.
- Modify the business policies as required. For more information, see Business policy settings.
- Click SAVE. The service or asset will display the Custom booking policies icon to indicate that custom business policies are in use.